Kappa Roleplay

yo, this kid online

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kappa Roleplay

yo, this kid online

Kappa Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kappa Roleplay

A Brand new darkrp server with custom items, drugs, and awsome advanced printers

Report Application MUST FALLOW

Admin
    Admin

Report Application MUST FALLOW Empty Report Application MUST FALLOW

Post by Admin Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:59 am

Report anyone who you feel should be banned, or demoted, I will cycle through every report that will come into here... If its a report about a regular user, to a staff member is abusing there powers and disrespecting the community, i will give strikes "Strikes 1,2,3 for every staff member and there written down with remembrance 3 strikes and your demoted"... 3 people come to me about one person is a good clue that someone has been misusing there permission given to them by me to do good for our server, please don't hesitate to post in this thread love everyone but also keep your fellow members safe from misconduct! Enjoy! Also Screenshots Frap's and all types of video recordings will help exclude the player who you are reporting about i need proof and a vouch from more than just yourself for something actually to be done!

1 Name(your IGN)

2 Who did it:

3 What Happened:

4 Proof:

5 Extra info:

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:00 am